Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some of this reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good an idea you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full line of services not trying to add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you up.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those new invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they write a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your InventHelp Patent Referral Services is a straightforward task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for InventHelp Pittsburgh Corporate Headquarters that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to take the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.